Class of 2023 Plano West Senior Reserved Parking Spaces
Attention Plano West Seniors!!! The Wolf Den PTSA is offering our seniors a RESERVED parking space at Plano West! Students who wish to purchase a reserved space will be allowed to customize their space to reflect their school spirit and personality! Go WOLVES!
Below is the breakdown of the cost for a Senior Reserved Parking Spot:
- $13.00 Student PTSA Membership - REQUIRED through Plano West PTSA before student can purchase a parking spot! *No refunds*
- $125.00 Parking Space Fee to Plano West PTSA *No refunds*
- $75.00 Plano West Parking Permit fee (paid through the PISD Parent Portal beginning Wednesday, July 21st)
To purchase your Senior Parking Space, first purchase the Senior Student PTSA Membership when the sales form opens on Monday, July 11, 2022.
Then, purchase a space on a first come, first served basis via Plano West PTSA, beginning Monday, July 18, 2022 @ 12:00pm (noon). A limited number of reserved spaces will be available in Lot A, Lot G and the SAC lot! Please select your lot preference when purchasing the student parking space.
Exact space number will be assigned once your completed contract has been received, your design has been approved by Plano West Admin & purchase of a Plano ISD parking permit has been confirmed.
The Senior Reserved Parking Contract & Design template will be included in your email receipt. The signed contract and design of your space must be submitted to Assistant Principal Ms. Fisher by scanning and submitting your contract and design through the designated google form no later than Monday, July 26, 2022. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
We highly encourage you to show your school spirit! Students will have several opportunities to paint their spaces between 7:00 - 11:00am, and 5:00pm-dusk on our designated paint days. You are not required to paint a design on your reserved space. Specific information about paint day will be provided upon purchase of space.
Your membership dues and this Reserved Parking Space fundraiser will support the many events and programs that the Wolf Den PTSA supports every year.
SENIOR PARKING TIMELINE:
- July 11, 2022 - Senior Student Membership sales open REQUIRED! *No refunds*
- July 18, 2022 - Senior Parking sales open at 12:00pm (noon) - must be a member first! *No refunds*
- July 21, 2022 - PISD Parent Portal opens for 2022-2023 Student Registration & Parking permits
- July 26, 2022 - Signed contracts and designs due via google form to Asst. Principal Kristen Fisher.
- July 29, 2022 - Parking Lot & Space Number Assignments will be emailed to all students whose contracts and designs have been approved and parking permits have been confirmed as purchased, along with final instructions for Paint Days.
- July 30 - August 2, 2022 - PAINT DAYS! Students will need to begin with painting over last year’s design before painting their new design. To provide opportunities for social distancing, days will be split with AM and PM shifts and alternate odd and even parking spot numbers. For example, Saturday & Monday would be odd in AM and even in PM. Sunday and Tuesday would be even in AM and odd in PM.
- August 6 - August 7, 2022 - Senior Parking Paint Day Rain Out/Make-Up Date
SENIOR PARKING DOCUMENTS:
- Plano West Sr High School Senior Reserved Parking Space Policy
- Plano West Senior Reserved Parking Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior Reserved Parking Space Design Template
Senior Parking Map