Class of 2021 Plano West Senior Reserved Parking Spaces
Plano West Seniors!!! The PTSA is offering Plano West seniors a RESERVED parking space at Plano West! Students who wish to purchase a reserved space will be allowed to customize their space to reflect their school spirit and their personality! Go WOLVES!
A limited number of reserved spaces will be available in Lots A, G and NEW for 2020 the SAC lot! The cost of a space is $100, in addition to the Plano West parking permit when those become available. Students may purchase their spaces on a first come, first served basis via Plano West Wolf Den PTSA, beginning Monday, August 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm. Senior students must also be a Plano West Wolf Den PTSA member, and any car parked in the reserved space must also have a valid PISD Parking Permit displayed on the front windshield. A student PTSA membership can be purchased on our PTSA Toolkit. PTSA memberships are $18 for one parent or $31 for two parents. A student membership is $13. Your membership dues and this Reserved Parking Space fundraiser will support the many events and programs that the Wolf Den PTSA supports every year.
To purchase your Senior Parking Space, complete the google request form when it opens on Monday, August 17th at 12 noon. You will then be able to select your lot preferences (see below for screenshot of form). Exact spaces will be assigned in order of request. Payment for the Senior Reserved Painted Parked Space is made via PayPal through our MTK site. You will be advised of your parking space number when your payment has been received. PISD Parking Permits will be available through the school once students return to campus for face-to-face learning.
Once a Reserved Parking Space has been confirmed, a contract will be emailed to you and your parent. The signed contract and design of your space must be submitted to Assistant Principal Ms.Fisher by scanning and submitting your contract and design through the designated google form no later than Monday, August 24, 2020. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
We highly encourage you to show your school spirit! Students will have several opportunities to paint their spaces between 7 am- 11:00 am, and 5 pm-dusk on our designated paint days. You are not required to paint a design on your reserved space. Specific information about paint day will be provided upon purchase of space. See Senior Parking Timeline Below:
SENIOR PARKING TIMELINE:
- August 17th – Senior Parking opens at 12 noon via Wolf Den PTSA Google form at https://forms.gle/L7niyiJUdFLUuwTa7. No payment is due until a parking spot has been offered.
- August 18th & 19th– Students notified by PTSA via email of their parking lot assignment and instructions for accepting assigned lot, submitting contract and design & making payment.
- August 24th – Deadline for Payment via the Wolf Den PTSA Membership Toolkit.
- August 24th – Signed contracts and designs due via google form to Asst. Principal Kristen Fisher.
- September 5 - September 8th - PAINT DAYS! Students will need to begin with painting over last year’s design before beginning to paint their new design. To provide opportunities for social distancing, days will be split with AM and PM shifts and alternate odd and even parking spot numbers. For example, Saturday & Monday would be odd in AM and even in PM. Sunday and Tuesday would be even in AM and odd in PM.
Senior Parking Request Form (screenshot) Senior Parking Map