Class of 2022 Plano West Senior Reserved Parking Spaces
Attention Plano West Seniors!!! The Wolf Den PTSA is offering Plano West seniors a RESERVED parking space at Plano West! Students who wish to purchase a reserved space will be allowed to customize their space to reflect their school spirit and their personality! Go WOLVES!
A limited number of reserved spaces will be available in Lot A, Lot G and the SAC lot! Students may purchase their spaces on a first come, first served basis via Plano West Wolf Den PTSA, beginning Monday, July 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm (noon).
Below is the breakdown of the cost for a Senior Reserved Parking Spot:
- $13.00 Student PTSA Membership
- $100.00 Parking Space Fee to Plano West PTSA
- Plano West Parking Permit fee (paid through Parent Portal beginning Wednesday, July 21st) - this year Plano West is offering three different options on purchasing a parking permit:
- $75.00 for the full year
- $30.00 for Spring Semester only
- $20.00 March through May
Your membership dues and this Reserved Parking Space fundraiser will support the many events and programs that the Wolf Den PTSA supports every year.
To purchase your Senior Parking Space, complete the Senior Students PTSA Membership & Senior Parking form when it opens on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12 noon. You will then be able to purchase your senior student membership, parking space and select your lot preference. Payment for the Senior Reserved Parking Space is made via PayPal through our MTK site.
Exact space number will be assigned once your completed contract has been received, your design has been approved by Plano West Admin & purchase of a Plano ISD parking permit has been confirmed.
The Senior Reserved Parking Contract & Design template will be included in your email receipt. The signed contract and design of your space must be submitted to Assistant Principal Ms. Fisher by scanning and submitting your contract and design through the designated google form no later than Monday, July 26, 2021. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
We highly encourage you to show your school spirit! Students will have several opportunities to paint their spaces between 7 am- 11:00 am, and 5 pm-dusk on our designated paint days. You are not required to paint a design on your reserved space. Specific information about paint day will be provided upon purchase of space. See Senior Parking Timeline Below:
SENIOR PARKING TIMELINE:
- July 19, 2021 – Senior Parking opens at 12 noon via Wolf Den PTSA Membership Toolkit form.
- July 21, 2021 - Plano ISD Parent Portal opens for 2021-2022 Student Registration & Parking permits
- July 26, 2021 – Signed contracts and designs due via google form to Asst. Principal Kristen Fisher.
- July 30, 2021 - Parking Lot & Space Number Assignments will be emailed to all students whose contracts and designs have been approved and parking permits have been confirmed as purchased, along with final instructions for Paint Days.
- July 31 - August 3, 2021 - PAINT DAYS! Students will need to begin with painting over last year’s design before painting their new design. To provide opportunities for social distancing, days will be split with AM and PM shifts and alternate odd and even parking spot numbers. For example, Saturday & Monday would be odd in AM and even in PM. Sunday and Tuesday would be even in AM and odd in PM.
SENIOR PARKING DOCUMENTS:
- Plano West Sr High School Senior Reserved Parking Space Policy
- Plano West Senior Reserved Parking Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior Reserved Parking Space Design Template
Senior Parking Map