2022-2023 PLANO WEST WOLF DEN PTSA COMMUNITY SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP
The Plano West Wolf Den PTSA is excited to announce that our Class of 2023 Community Service Scholarship Application is now available HERE. Eligible Plano West seniors are those who have demonstrated meaningful contributions in the area of community service throughout their high school years.
The scholarship application consists of three components:
- Application Form
- Documentation of Community Service Form
The deadline for submission is Friday, March 24, 2023, by 5:00PM. For questions, please contact scholarships@
2022-2023 PWSH Scholarships
Can be found on the Plano West Counseling Department webpage as part of the COLLEGE, CAREER AND MILITARY PLANNING.
2022-2023 Plano West Feeder Schools
Skaggs Elementary PTA Scholarship
Rice Middle School PTA Scholarship
Rice Middle School PTA offers a scholarship to a graduating high school senior in Plano ISD who attended Rice Middle School and who will be enrolled and attending full-time at an accredited college or university or a technical institute in the summer or fall semester immediately following the applicant’s high school graduation. During 2022-2023 school year, Rice Middle School PTA will offer one scholarship of $500.
A completed application and VOE (Verification of Enrollment from your current PISD High School) must be received by March 30, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. to be eligible for consideration. No late submissions will be accepted. Applications can be emailed to President@RiceRavensPTA.org
Barbara Salamone Scholarship Application
$500 To be awarded to one graduating PISD Senior Who attended Stinson Elementary Selection Criteria and Application: www.stinsonpta.org/scholarship Deadline: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 Questions? email@example.com
The Frankford Middle School PTA is offering (1) $500 scholarship to a former Frankford Middle School student who attended the school for a minimum of (1) full year, which MUST have included at least one full semester of 8th grade.
Applicants must complete an application and a 500 - 1,500 word essay. Details and the application can be found at the link below.
Frankford Middle School PTA 2023 Scholarship Application - Google Forms
1. A 500-WORD ESSAY describing how your time at Mitchell Elementary School has influenced your life
2. A RESUME of your school, religious and community activities and honors, volunteer work and employment
3. LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION from three adults in the community who are not relatives. Please indicate their relationship to you (teacher, neighbor, coach, minister, employer, etc.)
1. Graduating Senior enrolled in a PISD school
2. Attended Mitchell Elementary 1st - 5th grade
3. Enrolling in an accredited undergraduate degree program at a college or university for the following academic year with a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
Scholarships will be of a general nature and awarded based on scholastic ability, character, volunteerism, community involvement, leadership potential, desire and financial need.
Email questions, essays, resumes and letters of recommendation to Secretary@MitchellPTA.net
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 11:59pm April 1, 2023.
Are you a graduating senior who attended Hightower Elementary or do you know someone who is? The Hightower PTA is offering a $500 scholarship to a PISD graduating senior who attended Hightower for at least 2 years, including 5th Grade.
Applications must be postmarked no later than Friday, April 28, 2023. Visit our website for more information and to download the application form. Contact Natalie Harden, Senior Alumni Scholarship Chair at senior-scholarship@
Shepton PTSA is offering a $500 scholarship in support of the higher education goals of graduating Plano ISD seniors who are
two-year alumni of Shepton High School.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
- ∙Is a senior who will graduate in June 2023 from a PlanoISD Senior High School or Plano ISD Academy Program School
- Is an alumnus of Shepton High School who attended Shepton High School throughout ninth and tenth grades ∙ Was a
- student member of the PTSA BOTH years at Shepton High School
- Has a minimum 2.5 GPA at the time of application
- Will attend an accredited college or university or a technical institution in the summer or fall immediately following
- graduation, with attendance beginning on or before September 15, 2023
To apply for the Shepton High School Alumni Scholarship, eligible applicants must submit the following:
- The completed, signed application form (below)
- A 500 to 1000 word essay titled “Shepton High School – A Stepping Stone to My Future”(Essay must be typed, in 10 or 12 point Times New Roman font)
- Essay Cover Sheet (page 2, attached)
- Official school transcript with GPA
To be eligible, the student must:
- Have been a paid PTSA member for both 9th and 10th grade at Jasper High School,* and
- Must be a 2023 graduating senior from a PlanoIndependent School District school, and
- Must attend a college/university or vocational program for Fall, 2023.
Applications must be received by midnight on Friday, April 21, 2023.
Winners will be announced at the Jasper PTSA meeting in May. Please complete the attached form and follow the submission instructions.
Funds received are to be used for tuition, books, or lab fees. Any funds used for travel expenses, babysitting, or housing are taxable income. Scholarship payment will be made out to the educational institution.
*Note: Our records are final. If we do not have confirmation that a student paid for both 9th and 10th-grade PTSA membership, they are not eligible. To confirm eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Robinson Middle School PTA will grant a $500 scholarship to a graduating high school senior who attended Robinson Middle School.
Selection and Application
The RMS PTA will review applications and the recipient will be notified directly in May 2023. Winners will be announced at our PTA General Association Meeting in May and on our website (www.robinsonpta.org).
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual, with payment made directly to the educational institution. The applicant chosen to receive the scholarship award must submit a copy of their letter of acceptance from the educational institution to VP Membership. Upon receipt, a check will be made payable to the institution and sent on behalf of the student.
- Be a 2023 graduating HS Senior who has a parent who was a paid member while the student was in 6th, 7th and 8th grade at Robinson Middle School4
- Must plan to be enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical institute for the Fall 2023 semester.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, the application must also be accompanied by the following:
- 500-word essay to the following question: What was your most impactful moment at Robinson Middle School and how has that influenced you.
- High school transcript
Application and Deadline
Complete the application at https://forms.gle/
Questions? Contact VP of Membership Erin Sears at email@example.com.