Join Plano West Wolf Den PTSA!
What is PTSA? Why join PTSA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTSA advantages:
- Get Connected - There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources - The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network - PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow - By volunteering with your PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up - PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement - By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model - By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits - Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTSA membership including discounts and offers from sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTSA member, joining more than 5 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
For more information, please contact our VP-Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join, please visit Wolf Den PTSA Membership Toolkit.
Texas PTA Life Membership 2021-2022
Plano West Wolf Den PTSA needs insight into your experience to identify exemplary people in the Plano West community. Do you know someone who has made a positive difference in the lives of our children or our community?
Individuals may be a teacher or staff member at our school, a parent volunteer or a PTSA leader. If you would like to nominate a deserving individual for their contribution to Plano West, please log-in and complete this online nomination form or complete the pdf of the Texas PTA Life Membership Nominating Form and return it by email.
All nomination forms must be received by Thursday, December 9, 2021. A committee of PTA leaders and Mrs. Williams will review all nominations and make the final decision.
Please contact me with questions or comments. Thank you for your time in helping to nominate a future Texas PTA Life Member!
Questions, please contact the VP of Membership